There are two new places now offering discounts to holders of The Eastsider Reader Benefits Card: Cafe de Leche in Highland Park and Coffee Table in Eagle Rock. The Eastsider thanks these and the other merchants who are now honoring the card.
You can get a card by becoming an Reader Sponsor, whose financial support helps The Eastsider keep our neighborhoods informed and connected.
The Eastsider Reader Benefits Card* is honored by the following merchants and business owners:
Café de Leche | Highland Park
10% off all items.
Lemon Frog Shop Vintage Bazaar | Echo Park
10% off two or more items plus a special free gift just for coming in to check out what Lemon Frog has to offer!
Masa of Echo Park
15% off at Masa of Echo Park (excludes alcohol – good for up to 4 guests)
Get 10% off your meal any time OR a free soda or coffee with your meal between 3 pm and 6 pm – Happy Hour!!
The Coffee Table | Eagle Rock
15% off on all food and drink except liquor-only purchases
Free coffee or tea beverage with purchase of any other item
- The list of participating merchants is subject to change. Please verify that your merchant is still honoring the card before making a purchase
- The benefits offered by merchants are subject to change or cancellation at anytime. Those changes may not be reflected on the list above. Please verify the benefits by showing your card to participating merchants BEFORE ordering or making your purchase.
- Please present your card BEFORE placing your order or making your in-person purchase
- The Eastsider cannot be held responsible if merchants decline to offer stated benefits.
- The Eastsider does not endorse or guarantee the items or services provided by participating merchants.
- The Eastsider Reader Benefits Card expires 12 months after purchase
Do you want to offer discounts and deals to Eastsider readers? Submit your offer now