Recent Home Sales & Stats
MONTEREY HILLS — During the last three months, the average sales price of all homes sold was $458,200 with all the properties being condominiums, according to Redfin.com. The average home that sold had 2.03 bedrooms, 1.8 baths and about 1,146-square-feet of space. Homes took an average of 48.5 days to sell.
Want more numbers from the past three months? Here you go:
- Most Expensive Sale: $635,000 for a 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath townhouse in Fremont Villas
- Least Expensive Sale:$375,000 for a 1-bedroom, 1-bath unit in the Wilson Summit complex
- Average Monthly HOA Fee: $393
- Got a story, tip, question or photo to share? Submit it here
- More Monterey Hills stories
Eastside Property Listings showcase for sale and rental homes and apartments across The Eastside. Click here to find out how you can advertise your property.