A new market is emerging in Los Angeles called Tenants in Common (TIC). It’s a market that has been tested, proven and is hugely popular up in San Francisco, and it is making its way to LA. TIC ownership is similar to condo ownership, but a more affordable option.
Check out our current TIC inventory, and email us to join our TIC network to be informed of upcoming TIC units. If you are already working with a buyer’s agent, we will work with your agent – have your agent contact us too!
CURRENT TIC OFFERINGS
424 N Rampart Blvd., Echo Park
- AVAILABLE UNITS: #424 & #426
- This 4-plex was renovated from head to toe, brand new everything! We have an upper unit and lower unit available. Both units are 3 beds, 2 baths, listed at $550k each. The units feature new: flooring, kitchens, bathrooms, fixtures, central AC/Heat, laundry in unit, all appliances included, 2 parking spaces and more. Unit 424 comes with a private yard space, and the upper unit has views of downtown. It’s bright, clean and ready to move in!
- Property Website: 428nrampart.com
142 N. Edgemont, Koreatown
- AVAILABLE UNITS: #4 (upper unit)
- This 4-plex was also renovated from head to toe, brand new everything! 2 beds, 1 bath for $420k with new: kitchen, bath, wall a/c units in every room, appliances, & it comes with laundry in unit, covered parking. Central to all, a few blocks to the metro station, very bright and spacious.
- Property Website: 142nedgemont4.com
Contact us for private showing.
Liz McDonald, The Rental Girl Sales