The Eastside Events calendar is intended primarily for one-time or occasional events that take place in our Eastside coverage area. Inclusion in the calendar is free but we ask that you follow these rules to make things easier for everyone:
Your event is likely to be REJECTED if …
- The event takes place outside our coverage area. Please consider purchasing an Announcement Ad in this case.
- The event is about a store sale or business promotion. Submit these to our Shopper & Diner Report for consideration.
- The event is an ongoing classes or workshop (one-time is fine). Announcements and press releases about ongoing classes, workshops and seminars should be submitted here to be considered for our Eastside Classes & Workshops page.
Please keep these things in mind to avoid problems:
- Information submitted on a flyer or photo will not be readable. For best results, enter your event description as text when prompted.
- When prompted to provide the title of the event, just include the name of the event — not the date, venue or other details . You can provide that other info in different section of the form.
- Don’t use ALL CAPS when submitting the title of your event or in any other place in the form
- If your event runs for several days or weeks, include the date range in the description of your event. Only the opening date will appear in the calendar but we will include an event description and link in our Ongoing Events page. If you would like all your event dates included in the calendar, we can do that for an additional fee starting at $25.
- If your event repeats on a weekly or monthly basis, please include that information in the event description. It will be repeated for a maximum of three months before you need to re submit the details.
- We reserve the right to reject submissions for any reason