The Dodger’s upped their vegan food game this season.
Los Angeles’ favorite baseball team unveiled a new vegan bratwurst dog and burger made with meat substitutes back in March. And now PETA ranked Los Angeles’ favorite ballpark on its top 10 list of vegan-friendly baseball stadiums.
Here’s menu suggestions from the animal welfare agency:
- Beyond Burgers: This vegan and gluten-free burger even has buns made without eggs
- Beyond Sausages: The vegan twist on the Dodger Dog
- Tempeh Tacos: These vegetarian tacos can be found at La Taqueria (Right Field Plaza, Reserve section 17)
- Esquites: PETA suggest ordering this hot corn Mexican dish without mayo, cheese, or aioli. Normally, it’s smothered in the condiments. (Field sections 22, 23, Top Deck section 6)
- Tempeh Nachos with Vegan Cheese: A vegan snack alternative. (Right Field Plaza, Reserve section 17)
- Burrito Basebowls: These souvenir bowls come with tempeh, black beans, and pico de gallo
Take me out to the ball game!