Prices on more than two dozen homes, condos, and other Eastside properties dropped during the past week.
Prices on more than twenty homes, condos, and other Eastside properties dropped during the past week.
East Los Angeles -- The District Attorney has concluded that an L.A. County Sheriff’s deputy acted lawfully in the fatal shooting last year of an armed-man during a struggle with her partner.
Search our sponsored Open House Calendar listings below or click on the neighborhood links for more properties.
the City Terrace Park Sports Shell, a Mid Century landmark that was heralded as part of a "radical approach" to park design and the newest thing in gymnasiums when it was built nearly 60 years ago.
L.A. County will be looking at several ways to deal with parking-challenged streets in East L.A. If you live in East L.A. which of the method listed below would you support?
EAST LOS ANGELES -- County officials are looking to solve the parking crunch in City Terrace and unincorporated East Los Angeles, where finding a space can be frustratingly difficult.
- Ralphs & Food 4 Less to restrict number of customers inside stores
- Two injured in 5 Freeway crash in Boyle Heiights
- Los Feliz homeless shelter taking shape
- FaceTime Accordion Classes and Virtual Personal Shopping Tours: How businesses are staying open during the pandemic
- L.A. Unified chief says online learning won't be available to all students until May
- Former St. Vincent hospital to serve as "surge" facility during coronavirus outbreak
- Highland Park house fire on Monte Vista extinguished
- L.A. County cases top 6,000 as public is advised to "skip shopping" this week
- Coronavirus spreading through L.A. convalescent homes -- new cases reported in Eagle Rock, El Sereno & Highland Park facilities
Stay on top of the news with our Daily Digest newsletter. Just enter your email address below and hit the Sign Up button. FYI: We don't sell our email lists to protect your privacy.
- Glassell Park Super King worker tests positive for coronavirus
- Coronavirus testing site up and running in Lincoln Heights
- LAPD visits non-essential businesses that refuse to close; construction sites also threatened with closure
- No Open Houses, But Still Multiple Offers: Eastside real estate churns and changes amid a pandemic
- All Signs Point to Homes in Echo Park, Highland Park and Hollywood
- First coronavirus cases reported in Atwater Village as L.A. County figures approach 6,000
- Dodger Stadium rental car lot keeps growing
- L.A. County coronavirus cases top 5,000 in biggest one-day increase
- 11-year-old Silver Lake trumpeter strikes the right note with neighbors
- L.A. County to pay $625,000 over alleged molestation at East L.A.youth boxing program
News and messages from our sponsors