Prices on more than twenty homes, condos, and other Eastside properties dropped during the past week.
East Los Angeles -- The District Attorney has concluded that an L.A. County Sheriff’s deputy acted lawfully in the fatal shooting last year of an armed-man during a struggle with her partner.
Search our sponsored Open House Calendar listings below or click on the neighborhood links for more properties.
the City Terrace Park Sports Shell, a Mid Century landmark that was heralded as part of a "radical approach" to park design and the newest thing in gymnasiums when it was built nearly 60 years ago.
L.A. County will be looking at several ways to deal with parking-challenged streets in East L.A. If you live in East L.A. which of the method listed below would you support?
EAST LOS ANGELES -- County officials are looking to solve the parking crunch in City Terrace and unincorporated East Los Angeles, where finding a space can be frustratingly difficult.
- Car rental parking problems | Hygiene concerns at the lake | City Council strikes out
- East Hollywood gardeners challenged by a deep-rooted problem -- crabgrass
- Red Car Bridge Grand Opening | Art challenges ‘fat phobia’ | Sunday Stand-Up
- $410k Monterey Hills condo | $599k Lincoln Heights bungalow | $1.175 million Highland Park Spanish
- L.A. City Council strikes out in bid to have Dodgers awarded World Series championships
- L.A. health officials try to ease fears of coronavirus spreading from China
- Man wounded in Highland Park shooting
- The death of a horse sparks safety concerns about a new L.A. River bridge
- A car-free Red Car Pedestrian Bridge to open this month across the L.A. River
- Car-rental apps blamed for parking problems on Echo Park and Silver Lake streets
- Suspect arrested in shooting death of Highland Park 15-year-old
- Residents evacuated during standoff in Glassell Park
- Shop plastic free in Highland Park | Best Eastside bagels | Giant tortillas in Boyle Heights
- Police search underway in Highland Park
- Confusion over homeless notices | New L.A. River bridge opening | Bobcats, cats and coyotes
- Valley quake felt in Eagle Rock, Los Feliz and Silver Lake
- More housing near USC Medical; Chinatown building rises quickly; Glassell Park complex $2.1 million sale
News and messages from our sponsors