In this issue of Real Estate Monday, permits have been issued to build housing on the site of the former Bob Baker Marionette Theater; a $10 million self-storage center is in the works for El Sereno and a new Temple Street apartment building is offering free rent and parking during pre-leasing.
Prices on around 20 homes, condos, and other Eastside properties dropped during the past week.
In this issue, the former Red Herring space in Eagle Rock is going for more than $7,700 a month; a huge affordable housing complex is planned for East Hollywood; and a 9-home small-lot development has been finished in Lincoln Heights.
- Shop plastic free in Highland Park | Best Eastside bagels | Giant tortillas in Boyle Heights
- $775k Los Feliz condo; $899k Silver Lake townhouse; & $1.59 million Atwater Village 2-house compound
- Lincoln Heights men arrested in connection with San Marino burglary
- L.A. winter storm slow in arriving
- Confusion over homeless notices; Dodgers ripped off; Baxter Street challenge
- Coffee grounds and AC water help a Highland Park cafe garden grow
- Cello concert in Echo Park | Virtual Highland Park Tour | Darkwave Synth Comedy & more weekend events
- A car-free Red Car Pedestrian Bridge to open this month across the L.A. River
- Judge approves closure of St. Vincent Medical Center
- Homeless advocates challenge encampment removal at Echo Park Lake
- Griffith Park hiker dies after suffering heart attack
- Police search underway in Highland Park
- LAPD releases details of Boyle Heights shooting that left officer wounded
- Highland Park shooting victim was a 15-year-old boy
- Silver Lake producer wraps up his web series - the LGBTQ lives of 'EastSiders'
- Montecito Heights bobcat pays a backyard visit
- Highland Park cat vs coyotes
News and messages from our sponsors