LINCOLN HEIGHTS -- A brush and grass fire scorched about two hillside acres early this morning before being extinguished, according to the L.A. Fire Department.
Lincoln Heights - A new athletic field for Lincoln High School will be one of the beneficiaries of money shifted away from the Los Angeles Police Department.
Lincoln Heights -- The former manager of DMV's Lincoln Heights office faces up to 20 years behind bars when sentenced in August for taking bribes to approve driver's licenses for people who could not otherwise pass their driving exams.
Lincoln Heights - Activists alarmed over a large development along Avenue 34 took over the Lincoln Heights Neighborhood Council during last month's election, KCRW reported.
A cheerleader and exceptional student, Argueta came from a low-income neighborhood. She defied stereotypes and overcame several challenges, inspiring her fellow Club members. As a winner, Argueta hopes to amplify her voice to advocate for social mobility for underserved communities
Lincoln Heights - The street food scene along Artesian Street - already active for about a decade - has been booming especially this year, Eater LA reported.
Lincoln Heights -- The LA County District Attorney's Office dropped its bid Friday to seek the death penalty against a man charged with raping and murdering two Lincoln Heights women -- who were found dead less than a year apart.
Abraham Lincoln Senior High School senior Cindy Lei was one of the 6,000 students chosen to apply for the U.S. The Presidential Scholar Program.
Lincoln Heights - The Kei-Ai Los Angeles Healthcare Center had the most COVID-19 fatalities among the state's nursing homes, according to the Los Angeles Times — with 97 COVID deaths overall.
The city recently prohibited RVs from parking overnight on numerous streets in Lincoln Heights and other Eastside neighborhoods. Desirae Velasquez is worried about the impact this will have on people who live in their vehicles, including her father. Here’s a version of the letter she sent to Councilman Gil Cedillo, who proposed the overnight ban.
Stunningly redesigned Silver Lake abode! Remodeled from top to bottom by the EHD Group, this remarkable home is a marriage of sustainable building with high-tech innovation.
Campers, trailers and other oversized vehicles that are often used by homeless people as shelter will be barred from overnight parking on many streets in Echo Park, Lincoln Heights, Glassell Park and Highland Park.
USC will work with the city to create an urban forest of shade trees to improve the health and quality of life of residents in Boyle Heights, El Sereno and Lincoln Heights, it was announced Wednesday.
Lincoln Heights - The site of L.A.’s longest running Episcopal congregation - a center of Chicano civil rights activity in the 1960s - has been added to the National Register of Historic Places, the L.A. Times reported.
Lincoln Heights - The Lincoln Park Recreation Center is one of three testing sites in the city that have begun administering the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine to healthcare workers.
Lincoln Heights -- It was cold last Sunday night when Dalila Santos was on her way home after driving all day through Boyle Heights and Elysian Park selling ice cream. Taking a turn in Lincoln Heights, her ice cream truck stalled in the middle of the road, smoke started coming out from under…
Lincoln Heights -- A tanker truck loaded with milk overturned this morning in a collision involving at least one other vehicle on the southbound 5 Freeway, blocking all the southbound lanes for several hours.
Nestled on a hilltop in prime Silver Lake, this updated Cal Bungalow is a sanctuary with dramatic Reservoir views and a large flat yard.
Lincoln Heights - A campus that used to be operated by the Carmelite Sisters is lined up to become creative office space, according to documents filed with the city.
Lincoln Heights - A massive housing project along Pasadena Avenue is moving forward after an appeal against the development was rejected by planning commissioners today after hours of often heated public comments and testimony.
While some brick and mortar gyms are offering parking lot workouts and virtual classes, some fitness centers are not able to find adequate solutions to stay open during the pandemic.
Perched above the street in the desirable Franklin Hills of Los Feliz, this artfully remodeled home is a harmony of inspiring design and connectivity to nature.
Lincoln Heights - There's a plan to clean up the water and dead fish in Lincoln Park Lake, but, among other things, it will mean draining the lake and 18 months of construction.
Lincoln Heights - A drive-through food distribution at Lincoln Park on Saturday will be serving meals for up to 2,500 families, according to statements from L.A. County Supervisor Hilda Solis and City Councilman Gil Cedillo.
- Brush fire burning near Debs Park
- New Silver Lake restaurants in the works | Polish restaurant holds fundraiser | I.D. and vax proof required
- Eastside home prices surged ahead in June
- L.A. schools to require weekly COVID testing of all students and staff
- Standoff in Angelino Heights | E. coli in the lake | 'Training Day' house sells for $1.3 million
- Helicopters & Hammers: Where Eastsiders can complain about noise
- The Eastsider to expand education coverage
- What $750k buys you in Cypress Park, El Sereno & Silver Lake
- City orders Los Feliz residents to remove planters that replaced homeless camp
- Suspect in Glassell Park Rite Aid murder surrenders to LAPD
- A mother's pursuit of justice in her son's El Sereno murder is cut short
- 20-year-old Glassell Park man charged with murder of Rite Aid worker
- Three Los Feliz restaurant owners adjust to a new normal
- Suspects barricaded in Angelino Heights
- Man arrested after pointing gun at officer inside Glassell Park LAPD station
- NCIS star makes quick sale in Los Feliz | Affordable units in Boyle Heights | $85,000 Silver Lake kitchen makeover
- Orange is the new bridge
- Murder suspect taken into custody in Boyle Heights
- Update: Glassell Park Rite Aid worker shot dead trying to stop shoplifting of beer; suspect photos released
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
News and messages from our sponsors