- Highland Park puppet theater and Los Feliz music teachers adopt new Halloween traditions
- Dodgers win first World Series Championship in more than 30 years; police fire projectiles to clear Echo Park streets of celebrating fans
- Sign Up For The East LA Weekly: For those who love and live East LA
- Q&A with City Council District 4 candidate David Ryu
- Q&A with City Council District 4 candidate Nithya Raman
- $30k reduction on East LA duplex; $50k chop on Echo Park bungalow and $26k slice on East Hollywood townhome
- Recent uptick in L.A. coronavirus cases partly blamed on gatherings of sports fans
- Where to find Vote Centers and Ballot Drop Boxes on the Eastside
- Echo Park housing project reboots | Atwater Village site nominated as landmark | East Hollywood Target opens
Stay on top of the news with our Daily Digest newsletter. Just enter your email address below and hit the Sign Up button. FYI: We don't sell our email lists to protect your privacy.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- New East Hollywood Target store finally opens on Sunset - after 10 years of work and delays
- Fox sighting in Echo Park
- East LA photographer Aurelio Jose Barrera dies
- North Atwater Village shooting leaves man injured
- Shooting erupts during fight in El Sereno
- East L.A. man still missing after two months
- Son follows in father's footsteps at Giamela's submarine sandwich shop in Atwater Village
- Boyle Heights' next historic landmark could be a Japanese diner
- The Eastsider's Vegan Dining Guide
- New Listings in Eagle Rock and Mount Washington
News and messages from our sponsors