As featured on
Lincoln Heights -- The list of city-operated coronavirus drive-up testing sites now includes a spot next to the Lincoln Park Recreation Center and Lincoln Pool.
The number of coronavirus deaths in Los Angeles County officially topped 400 today, while nearly 500 new cases were reported and the county's public health director warned that everyday life will look dramatically different even when stay-at-home orders are eventually lifted.
More than 60 additional fatalities due to COVID-19 were reported today in Los Angeles County, pushing the total over 700, and the county's public health director said testing is being bolstered in skilled nursing facilities, which account for 40% of the county's coronavirus deaths.
- Protestors prepare for a Friday of marches and rallies across Los Angeles
- Boyle Heights gang-related shooting leaves one dead
- Black owned eats on the Eastside | Trio feeds undocumented restaurant workers; Sage’s dilemma
- Protests and demonstrations underway across L.A.
- L.A. officials won't impose curfews Thursday night
- Mile-long greenway to give Cypress Park and Glassell Park access to L.A. River
- 400 tons of trash and debris cleaned up following L.A. looting and protests
- LAPD faces $150 million budget cut in wake of civil unrest and protests
- Looting & National Guard on Sunset | Businesses Board Up | I Have a Dream ...
News and messages from our sponsors
- Looters try to break into East L.A. Nike store
- Looters break into Echo Park Verizon store
- More George Floyd protests planned across L.A. -- including Boyle Heights -- following Friday night violence
- George Floyd protests spread to 101 Freeway near Echo Park and Silver Lake
- Two wounded in Highland Park gang shooting
- Demonstration at Echo Park Lake
- Keeping Taix French Restaurant open
- Target temporarily closes numerous L.A. and O.C. stores in the wake of violence and looting
- York Boulevard business prepares for the worst after weekend shooting
- New fence raises concerns about development on Silver Lake trail