One of our readers was surprised to come across three coyotes during a recent afternoon walk in Elysian Park recently. Is this a time of year when coyotes are more active than usual?
- City to look at buying Caltrans homes | New Atwater Village landmark | Garvanza project meets with opposition
- Cypress Park intersection could be named after actress from 'Grease'
- 15-year-old boy goes missing in East LA
- On Line-Jumping, Shame, and Those Damn Misused Codes
- Incredible Highland Park Modern
- Eastsider Poll: Are you ready to send your kids back to the classroom?
- LA vaccine supplies on the rise, but so are new daily cases
- Eastside residents will have a better shot at getting vaccinated under new program
- Lincoln Heights high school senior is a candidate for the U.S. Presidential Scholar Program
News and messages from our sponsors
- A bear in Eagle Rock?
- Popular Highland Park middle school teacher dies
- City to start negotiating takeover of vacant Caltrans homes in El Sereno
- One dead, two wounded in Cypress Park weekend shooting
- Glassell Park shooting leaves one dead, one injured
- Rehab in the works for Silver Lake's historic Tokio Florist property
- Old contractor building in Atwater Village heads toward landmark status
- A tent city has become part of the landscape and art of Echo Park
- World War II era public housing in El Sereno to make way for 185 new apartments
- Dreamy Spanish Highland Park Bungalow