As featured on
Federal investigators released numerous photos tied to their investigation of 14th District …
Suspended Los Angeles City Councilman Jose Huizar was indicted today by a federal grand jury on 34 counts alleging he ran a pay- to-play scheme in which developers were shaken down for cash bribes and campaign donations in exchange for his help getting high-rise projects through the city's approval process.
- El Sereno fire leaves seven residents temporarily homeless
- Montecito Heights shooting leaves one man dead
- Man wounded in Northeast LA shooting
- How's business at Haley Solar Clothing Store in Eagle Rock
- Santa Ana winds to send L.A. temperatures into the upper 90s and low 100s this week
- Check your inbox for East LA news
- One injured in Boyle Heights fire
- L.A. County reports more than 1,400 new coronavirus cases
- LAPD Northeast officer faces second charge for alleged theft at pot bust
Stay on top of the news with our Daily Digest newsletter. Just enter your email address below and hit the Sign Up button. FYI: We don't sell our email lists to protect your privacy.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
News and messages from our sponsors
- Dave's Chillin N Grillin to close sandwich shop in Highland Park
- Homes for Under $600,000: East LA 2-on-a-lot; Echo Park bungalow and Highland Park fixer
- Erewhon grocery set to open in Silver Lake on Sept. 30
- New in Highland Park
- Highland Park Craftsman
- 1920s Riverside Drive theater is up for sale
- Getting a lift from the LAPD
- Two visions for preserving Taix Restaurant in Echo Park: The business or the building?
- From El Sereno to Silver Lake, nurseries gear up for fall planting, pandemic-style
- Former centers of Chicano art in Highland Park nominated as historic landmarks
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.