Eagle Rock -- Kevin de León, a candidate Council District 14 race, has been forced the change the site of an upcoming Eagle Rock meet-and-greet following complaints by homeless activists, says the L.A. Times.
- Rent relief for L.A. residents starts taking applications Monday
- Atwater Village skatepark vandalized
- Housing development on the rise in East LA
- Proyectos de vivienda en alza en el Este de LA
- Grace period on infraction tickets extended through Aug. 21
- Nearly 2,000 coronavirus patients hospitalized in L.A. County as cases surge
- Ex-Councilman Englander pleads guilty in corruption case that has ensnared Huizar
- Atwater Village hazardous household waste disposal center to reopen this weekend
- Mount Washington preschool learns to adjust to pandemic
Stay on top of the news with our Daily Digest newsletter. Just enter your email address below and hit the Sign Up button. FYI: We don't sell our email lists to protect your privacy.
News and messages from our sponsors
- Co-valedictorians from Eagle Rock High now headed to the same college
- Front door smashed at Vista Theater in Los Feliz - burglars find empty cash register
- Fires and fireworks all over the Eastside
- Private Detached Bungalow in Silver Lake!
- Jose Huizar under wraps
- 'House of Spirits' sign leaves Echo Park behind for repairs and protection
- Virgil Village Spanish Bungalows
- Neighbors want to tame traffic on a dangerous section of the ‘Roller Coaster Hills'
- Beautifully Designed Highland Park Charmer with ADU
- Keeping Echo Park Lake Clean