- Builds quick exposure – ideal for events – in our largest ad space.
- A maximum of five advertisers will rotate in the Big Box located near the top of the right-hand column (the ads appear in the newsletter, too).
- A different ad will appear every time the page is refreshed, reducing “reader fatigue” and ensuring your message gets repeated throughout the day.
- Dimensions: 300x pixels wide by 250 pixel tall.
- Price: $225/month or $100/week
Click here for other options.
Ready to place your ad? More questions? Contact us at:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (213) 255-5026
Details, details, details….
Advertising design & specs
- The Eastsider can recommend local graphic designers to create an ad that’s well suited for your message and our audience.
- Small GIF, JPG, PNG files are preferred.
- Monthly traffic reports are available.
* The website statistics quoted at the top of this rate card are generated by Google Analytics for the March 2011. Reports are available upon request. The Eastsider does not guarantee future website traffic or how many readers will view individual ads.
The Eastsider does not stand still
The Eastsider follows its readers. Content can be found on Facebook, Twitter, daily email newsletter and RSS feed. Your ad – depending on its position – will be viewed on the website, daily email newsletter & RSS feed.
The neighborhoods we love to write about:
Angeleno Heights, Atwater, Boyle Heights, Cypress Park, Eagle Rock, East Los Angeles, Echo Park, Glassell Park, Hermon, Highland Park, Historic Filipinotown,Lincoln Heights, Montecito Heights, Solano Canyon, Mount Washington & Silver Lake
Who’s in charge?
Echo Park resident Jesús Sanchez is the publisher and owner of The Eastsider
Terms & Payment
Payment is required before ads begin appearing. Check or major credit cards accepted via PayPal.
All prices & terms are subject to change