Why We Need Your Support
The Eastsider depends on readers in numerous ways. Your visits to the site generate enough traffic so we can sell ads to businesses and organizations. Your story tips, ideas and suggestions help us stay on top of what's going on.
But your financial support is also needed.
Like any other business or household, The Eastsider has many bills to pay, from freelance fees to web hosting expenses. Your financial support will help cover those costs and help us grow.
We urge you to become a Reader Sponsor or make a one-time contribution.
-- Jesus Sanchez, Publisher
Please Note: The Eastsider is a private company
Find out who are the readers who provide financial support to sustain our mission to keep Eastside communities informed and connected
Photo by Dan Gershon
- Four El Sereno art school students nominated to be presidential scholars
- Patience urged as L.A. residents line up for COVID-19 vaccinations
- LA forecast calls for cold and wet weather ahead
- Man rescued from burning Cypress Park home
- Silver Lake's 'Reunion House' recommended as Historic-Cultural Monument
- Pueblo-Revival homes by Elysian Park may be declared a landmark
- Homeowners are staying put | New Year sales up date
- Former Highland Park Chicano art centers recommended as cultural monuments
- Man thrown from overpass | Dodgers farewell to Tommy Lasorda | Lockdown protester arrested
- COVID outbreaks hit Cypress Park Home Depot and Costco in Atwater Village
- Man dies after falling from Echo Park overpass
- Highland Park gang shooting leaves one dead
- Driver arrested after chase through Glassell Park area
- Tiny Target store opening on Temple Street
- Chicano muralist prepares to restore his City Terrace landmark
- Hilltop Cabin with Views in Echo Park
- L.A. COVID-19 cases trend downward, but surge isn't over
- Highland Park librarian stays busy during the pandemic
- How a health-conscious menu -- plus a killer chocolate chip cookie -- has kept Amara Kitchen afloat during the pandemic
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.