Why We Need Your Support
The Eastsider depends on readers in numerous ways. Your visits to the site generate enough traffic so we can sell ads to businesses and organizations. Your story tips, ideas and suggestions help us stay on top of what's going on.
But your financial support is also needed.
Like any other business or household, The Eastsider has many bills to pay, from freelance fees to web hosting expenses. Your financial support will help cover those costs and help us grow.
We urge you to become a Reader Sponsor or make a one-time contribution.
-- Jesus Sanchez, Publisher
Please Note: The Eastsider is a private company
Find out who are the readers who provide financial support to sustain our mission to keep Eastside communities informed and connected
Photo by Dan Gershon
- A new place for books | Bracing for "Bobageddon" | Dodger fan vax perks
- Living the coffee house dream in Highland Park
- L.A. schools chief Austin Beutner to leave job after three years
- L.A. Councilmember Nithya Raman criticized for reportedly leaving meetings early
- Two-vehicle crash in Silver Lake - suspect flees, ditching gun
- Man killed on Boyle Heights freeway
- Pasadena Mayor slams plan for homeless village in Eagle Rock
- Silver Lake Guide to Restaurants, Shops & Services
- Just how noisy is Metrolink's Cypress Park maintenance yard?
- 70-year-old woman badly beaten on Metro bus in Eagle Rock
- Three wounded in East LA bar shooting
- Man wounded in Arroyo Bike Path shooting
- Saturday night shooting leaves one man dead in East LA
- You can be the next Burrito King of Echo Park -- for $120,000
- A former tech worker now serving up his take on Mexican cuisine in East LA
- All Signs Point to Homes in Glassell Park & El Sereno
- A new place for books and art in Echo Park
- An oasis in Atwater Village
- Kirstie Alley sells Los Feliz home for $7.8 million | E. Hollywood apartments get funded | Modular offices for Glassell Park
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.