Why We Need Your Support
The Eastsider depends on readers in numerous ways. Your visits to the site generate enough traffic so we can sell ads to businesses and organizations. Your story tips, ideas and suggestions help us stay on top of what's going on.
But your financial support is also needed.
Like any other business or household, The Eastsider has many bills to pay, from freelance fees to web hosting expenses. Your financial support will help cover those costs and help us grow.
We urge you to become a Reader Sponsor or make a one-time contribution.
-- Jesus Sanchez, Publisher
Please Note: The Eastsider is a private company
Find out who are the readers who provide financial support to sustain our mission to keep Eastside communities informed and connected
Photo by Dan Gershon
- L.A. County coronavirus death toll nears 5,000 but hospitalizations on the decline
- East L.A. shooting victim identified
- New East L.A. park may be created alongside power lines
- Fishing along the L.A. River - forgetting about the rest of the world
- 53 more COVID-19 deaths in L.A. County, while virus test results are still undercounted
- $25,000 reward issued for motorcycle and other vehicle in Eagle Rock double hit-and-run
- Profile of a homeless man who died at Echo Park Lake
- Dodgers to play second homestand amid tightened COVID-19 rules
- Silver Lake Guide to Restaurants, Shops, & Services
- East L.A. man killed while walking his dog
- New restaurants in the works for Cypress Park - but not without resistance over alcohol
- Dodger Stadium completes $100 million renovation | Josh Hartnett Sells Los Feliz home for $4.43 million | Outlook dims for Echo Park bungalow court
- New Listings in Atwater Village, Glassell Park and Silver Lake
- East L.A. shooting leaves 20-year-old woman dead
- Wells Fargo branch in Atwater Village shuts down temporarily
- 20-year-old Oceanside man shot to death in El Sereno
- East L.A. man is accused of killing his girlfriend
- Highland Park Professors Row Craftsman
- A life of art and activism that began in East Los Angeles