Prices on nearly 50 homes, condos, and other Eastside properties dropped during the past week. Here are some examples, followed by a breakdown by neighborhood.
- Motorists warned to stay away from streets near Dodger Stadium as Trump arrives in L.A.
- Lower speed limits and fewer traffic lanes are on the table for L.A.'s oldest freeway
- LAPD modifies informant policy; Mujeres Market grows beyond El Sereno; homeless activists put pressure on Councilman O'Farrell
- $150k chop on Eagle Rock 4-plex | $50k cut on Atwater Village duplex | $76k off Mt. Washington 3-bed
- Evening closures scheduled for Boyle Heights freeway exit
- Monument vote on Silver Lake florist shop; Glassell Park housing by freeway; Eagle Rock car washes in the news
- Echo Park affordable housing moves forward; Boyle Heights student shot in jaw; permanent rent control for East L.A.
News and messages from our sponsors
- Echo Park's House of Spirits now up for sale as a "redevelopment opportunity"
- Highland Park man stabbed to death during argument
- Echo Park shooting leaves three wounded
- West Nile turns up in Boyle Heights
- Woman found shot dead in abandoned Historic Filipinotown house
- Two critically injured after car crashes into Echo Park Super 8 Motel
- Body found near Griffith Park power lines in suspected electrocution
- Echo Park affordable housing project moves forward with City Council approval
- LADWP may support opening the Rowena Reservoir to the public if ....
- Joshua Tree: The Silver Lake of the desert?