Prices on about five dozen condos, apartments and other Eastside properties dropped during the past week. Here are some examples, followed by a breakdown by neighborhood.
- Boyle Heights: $41,000 cut for two units on a lot, three bedrooms apiece. $458,000.
- Echo Park: $54,000 reduction on a 4-bedroom/3-bathroom contemporary. $1,195,000
- Highland Park: $80,000 off an updated 4-bedroom/3-bathroom California bungalow.
More price cuts by neighborhood:
- Atwater Village
- Boyle Heights
- Eagle Rock
- East Los Angeles
- Echo Park
- El Sereno
- Highland Park
- Lincoln Heights/Montecito Heights
- Monterey Hills/ North El Sereno
- Mount Washington
- Silver Lake