- Protests and demonstrations underway across L.A.
- L.A. officials won't impose curfews Thursday night
- Mile-long greenway to give Cypress Park and Glassell Park access to L.A. River
- 400 tons of trash and debris cleaned up following L.A. looting and protests
- LAPD faces $150 million budget cut in wake of civil unrest and protests
- Looting & National Guard on Sunset | Businesses Board Up | I Have a Dream ...
- From the dishwasher to the boss, the pandemic has left everyone hurting at this Echo Park restaurant
- Ridgecrest area quake rattles L.A. -- "As if things couldn't get worse"
- L.A. streets filled with another day of demonstrations and peaceful protest
News and messages from our sponsors
- Looters try to break into East L.A. Nike store
- Looters break into Echo Park Verizon store
- Keeping Taix French Restaurant open
- More George Floyd protests planned across L.A. -- including Boyle Heights -- following Friday night violence
- George Floyd protests spread to 101 Freeway near Echo Park and Silver Lake
- Two wounded in Highland Park gang shooting
- Demonstration at Echo Park Lake
- Mayor Eric Garcetti seeks resignation of Councilman Jose Huizar amid City Hall corruption probe
- Target temporarily closes numerous L.A. and O.C. stores in the wake of violence and looting
- York Boulevard business prepares for the worst after weekend shooting