As used in this policy, “personal information” means information that would allow a party to identify you such as, for example, your name, address or location, telephone number or email address. When you visit our Website we collect and store any information you enter on our Website, or that you provide to us in offline contacts we have with you. We also collect information that is collected and stored automatically when you browse our Website. When you use the Website, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) may collect information indirectly and automatically (through, for example, the use of your “IP address”) about your activities while visiting the Website and information about the browser you are using. Information may be collected from visitors to the Website in the following areas:
- NAME/ADDRESS/EMAIL/ETC. - You may have an opportunity to communicate with us by email. You may also choose to provide your name, mailing address and/or email address to post comments or to receive communications from us. By submitting your information to us, you grant theEastsiderLA.com the right to retain and use your information for, among other things, your use of our Website and to send you information.
- ADDRESS - You may provide your address to receive communications from us. By submitting your address to theEastsiderLA.com, you grant us the right to retain and use your address to send you information regarding the Website.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED AND STORED AUTOMATICALLY - When you browse our Website, you and your web browser may also transmit information that is automatically collected. We do log your IP address (the Internet address of your computer), the web pages you visit and the time of your visit, and other click-stream data. This information may be combined with other personal information you have provided. This information is automatically provided by your browser, and we may use such information to improve the performance of our site, to determine how best to provide useful information to users, and to make improvements to the Website.
- COOKIES INFORMATION - We may also place small data files, called "cookies," in the browser file of your computer's hard drive. These cookies automatically identify your browser to our server whenever you interact with the Website. We use the cookies to record Website statistics. Most browsers automatically accept the cookies, but you usually can change your browser setting to prevent the acceptance of cookies. Certain web pages may not function properly if you choose not to accept cookies. We do not support the "No Track Browser" option or signals.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS, GOOGLE AD MANAGER, GOOGLE ADSENSE -- We use Google Analytics to measure our audience and how visitors use our site. We use Google Ad Manager and Google AdSense to display banner ads on our site and measure their performance.
Our general policy is that we will not disclose any personal information to any unrelated third party without your consent. However, if the Eastsider is required to provide a third party with your personal or even non personal information whether by subpoena or otherwise, then we will use reasonable means to notify you promptly of that event, unless we are prohibited by law from doing so or is otherwise advised not to notify you on the advice of legal counsel.
TheEastsiderLA.com does not sell email addresses.
TheEastsiderLA.com may share aggregated demographic profiles with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
TheEastsiderLA.com contains links to other sites and is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. This Privacy statement applies solely to information directly collected by theTheEastsiderLA.com.
TheEastsiderLA.com takes precautions to protect Users' information. All User-related information is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. Furthermore, all employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices.
CREDIT CARD AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES