Talk Is Cheap, Gathering News is Not
You can support The Eastsider with a one-time contribution of $5 or more (payment form below) or by becoming a Reader Sponsor for $5.99 a month.
Your financial support will defray the costs of gathering neighborhood news, stories and info. That includes covering a variety of bills — from web hosting to bookkeeping — as well as payments to a crew of writers and photographers who have been generous with their time and talent.
-- Jesús Sanchez, Publ
Find out who are the readers who provide financial support to sustain our mission to keep Eastside communities informed and connected
Photo by Dan Gershon
- On Line-Jumping, Shame, and Those Damn Misused Codes
- Incredible Highland Park Modern
- Eastsider Poll: Are you ready to send your kids back to the classroom?
- LA vaccine supplies on the rise, but so are new daily cases
- Eastside residents will have a better shot at getting vaccinated under new program
- Lincoln Heights high school senior is a candidate for the U.S. Presidential Scholar Program
- January Eastside home sales results + Real estate reductions
- World War II era public housing in El Sereno to make way for 185 new apartments
- The tents of Echo Park Lake | Another anti-vax protest | Extreme remodel
News and messages from our sponsors
- Popular Highland Park middle school teacher dies
- A bear in Eagle Rock?
- Vaccinations start today for LA workers in education, food, emergency services and law enforcement
- City to start negotiating takeover of vacant Caltrans homes in El Sereno
- A tent city has become part of the landscape and art of Echo Park
- Glassell Park shooting leaves one dead, one injured
- One dead, two wounded in Cypress Park weekend shooting
- Rehab in the works for Silver Lake's historic Tokio Florist property
- Old contractor building in Atwater Village heads toward landmark status
- E. Hollywood housing | 'Jungle Gym' house in Echo Park | 'Rampage' screenwriter lists Los Feliz home