Talk Is Cheap, Gathering News is Not
Join the readers whose monthly sponsorships (see payment form below) defray the costs of gathering news and storytelling. That includes covering a variety of bills — from web hosting to bookkeeping — as well as payments to writers and photographers who have been generous with their time and talent.
Reader Sponsors will be recognized on our website, receive a set of neighborhood postcards and be eligible for discounts and special offers from neighborhood merchants when available.
-- Jesus Sanchez, Publisher
Please Note: The Eastsider is a private company — Your sponsorship is NOT tax deductible.
Our Reader Sponsors make a monthly contribution to help keep The Eastsider going!
Rosie Delgadillo Reilly
Echo Park Pharmacy
Matt & Staci Eddy
Jody & Klaus Flowers- Messner
Edith & Robert Zahniser
And the many more who have selected to remain anonymous.
- Four girls injured in Solano Canyon school bus crash near Elysian Park
- Man fatally stabbed at East L.A. bus stop during gang-related attack
- Firefighters knock down Mount Washington attic fire
- Lobbyists receive more than $20.5 million to influence L.A. City Hall
- Homeless service agency adopts a disaster-response approach to get people housed
- Goodbye Polling Places, Hello Voting Centers: Where and how you vote will be different starting this Saturday
- $150k drop on Angelino Heights 3-bedroom | $60k chop on Elysian Valley duplex | $50k off Eagle Rock Craftsman & more real estate reductions
- Feds claim suspected heroin and cocaine dealer worked out of Lincoln Heights storefront
- Homeless man fatally shot near Hermon Dog Park identified
- Highland Park shooting victim identified
- One dead in Highland Park shooting
- Eagle Rock cafe manager prepares for the fight of his life -- in the boxing ring
- $599,000 houses in Echo Park, El Sereno and Elysian Valley
- One dead in Hermon shooting near Avenue 60 and Monterey Road
- The personal and powerful portraits of East L.A. artist Shizu Saldamando
- Silver Lake church-to-hotel conversion moves ahead but under a new owner
- Police pursuit ends near Elysian Park