Talk Is Cheap, Gathering News is Not
Join the readers whose monthly sponsorships (see payment form below) defray the costs of gathering news and storytelling. That includes covering a variety of bills — from web hosting to bookkeeping — as well as payments to writers and photographers who have been generous with their time and talent.
Reader Sponsors will be recognized on our website, receive a set of neighborhood postcards and be eligible for discounts and special offers from neighborhood merchants when available.
-- Jesus Sanchez, Publisher
Please Note: The Eastsider is a private company — Your sponsorship is NOT tax deductible.
Our Reader Sponsors make a monthly contribution to help keep The Eastsider going!
Rosie Delgadillo Reilly
Echo Park Pharmacy
Matt & Staci Eddy
Jody & Klaus Flowers- Messner
Edith & Robert Zahniser
And the many more who have selected to remain anonymous.
- Shop plastic free in Highland Park | Best Eastside bagels | Giant tortillas in Boyle Heights
- $775k Los Feliz condo; $899k Silver Lake townhouse; & $1.59 million Atwater Village 2-house compound
- Lincoln Heights men arrested in connection with San Marino burglary
- L.A. winter storm slow in arriving
- Confusion over homeless notices; Dodgers ripped off; Baxter Street challenge
- Coffee grounds and AC water help a Highland Park cafe garden grow
- Cello concert in Echo Park | Virtual Highland Park Tour | Darkwave Synth Comedy & more weekend events
- A car-free Red Car Pedestrian Bridge to open this month across the L.A. River
- Judge approves closure of St. Vincent Medical Center
- Homeless advocates challenge encampment removal at Echo Park Lake
- Griffith Park hiker dies after suffering heart attack
- Police search underway in Highland Park
- LAPD releases details of Boyle Heights shooting that left officer wounded
- Highland Park shooting victim was a 15-year-old boy
- Silver Lake producer wraps up his web series - the LGBTQ lives of 'EastSiders'
- Montecito Heights bobcat pays a backyard visit
- Highland Park cat vs coyotes